Etiquetas

martes, 20 de junio de 2017

TITLE: My apraisal of the English class

I think that the English class has a good athmosphere to learn and I think that the proffesor has to face to a really hard situation and that is give nine units in 8 months just having 3 hours in a week so fo this I believe that the class is as good as it can be. Also it is a good idea to use new technologies for the class but sometimes it become really heavy because you must turn on the computer, open the blogger app and write all, it wil be easier if we just write it in our notebooks or something else, but still i preffer this because it is something fifferent and its boring to do always same things, so, my final conclusion is that the English class and English teacher are doing well his part of the work.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario